INTRODUCTION. This document defines the Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") of products and
services provided by teeone net inc ("TEEONE"). This Policy will ensure the integrity, security,
reliability and privacy of the TEEONE network, systems, products, services, server hosting
facilities and data contained within (collectively, the "TEEONE Network"). USER is responsible
for continual compliance of this Policy.
TEEONE NETWORK SECURITY. USER is prohibited from violating, or attempting to violate,
the security of the TEEONE Network. Any violations may result in criminal and civil liabilities
to the USER. TEEONE will investigate any alleged violations and will cooperate with law
enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of violations of the
security of the TEEONE Network include, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for the USER
- Logging into a server or account which the USER is not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system
- Breach security or authentication measures without prior written approval
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding," "mailbombing," or "crashing"
- Taking any action in order to obtain services to which the USER is not entitled
ILLEGAL USE. The TEEONE Network may only be used for lawful purposes. For example, USER may not use the TEEONE Network to create, transmit, distribute, or store material that:
- Violates a trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others
- Violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others
- Impairs the privacy of communications
- Contains obscene, offensive or inappropriate content
- Constitutes pornography
- May be threatening, abusive or hateful
- Violates export control laws or regulations
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- Causes technical disturbances to the TEEONE Network, including, but not limited to, introduction of viruses, worms or other destructive programming
- Violates reasonable regulations of TEEONE or other service providers with respect to the network
- Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above
- Constitutes deceptive on-line marketing
If USER becomes aware of any such activities, USER is obligated to immediately notify TEEONE and
take all other appropriate actions to cause such activities to cease.
UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS ("SPAM"). Posting the same or similar unsolicited e-mail
messages, bulk commercial advertising or informal announcements to one or more users or groups (known
as "Spam") is prohibited. Spam is not only annoying to Internet users, it seriously affects
the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the TEEONE Network. These unsolicited messages can
increase your costs by rendering the TEEONE Network inaccessible and potentially leading to
down time of mission-critical Internet applications.
In addition, both USENET AND E-MAIL USERS may not:
- send or post e-mail messages which are excessive and/or intended to harass or annoy others
- continue to send e-mail to a recipient that has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive it
- send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information
- intentionally omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including return addresses and message header information
- take any other actions intended to cloak the USER's identity or contact information
CONTENT. USER is responsible for all its content hosted by TEEONE. TEEONE exercises no
control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through
the TEEONE Network, including content provided on any third party websites linked to the TEEONE
Network. Any website links are provided as Internet navigation tools for informational purposes
only and not as an endorsement by TEEONE of the contents of such websites. TEEONE does not adopt,
nor warrant the accuracy of, the content of any linked website and undertakes no responsibility
to update the content. Use of any information obtained via the TEEONE Network is at USER's own
TEEONE does not screen communications and is not responsible for screening or monitoring
content used by USER.
CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE USE. TEEONE reserves the right to suspend or terminate
access to the TEEONE Network upon notice of a violation of this Policy.
Indirect or attempted violations of this Policy, and actual or attempted violations by a
third party on behalf of a USER, shall be considered violations of this Policy by such USER.
INDEMNITY. USER agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TEEONE, its officers, directors,
employees and agents from any losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from any third party
claim or allegation ("Claim") arising out of or relating to any use of the TEEONE Network,
including any Claim which, if true, would constitute a violation of this Policy.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall TEEONE's liability for any
damages to USER under this Policy exceed the amount USER paid for one (1) month's access to
the TEEONE Network.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS. TEEONE reserves the right to modify this Policy in the
manner set forth above at any time. If you are unsure whether any contemplated use is permitted
or have any comments regarding prohibited use or other abuse of the TEEONE Network, please
direct questions or comments to TEEONE.